Luke 5:16 But Jesus often withdrew to the wilderness for prayer.
Jesus took time to pray; alone time with the Father. If it’s important to us that we are walking in God’s will, prayer should be important to us, too. Prayer is the key to every needed thing and yet it is so neglected by many Christians.
- Prayer is a conversation with God.
- It aligns us with God’s will.
- It seeks the face of God.
- It is a powerful weapon against our enemy.
- It encourages and strengthens us.
And so Satan’s great desire is that we do not pray, and he’s been quite successful at providing just the right distractions to keep many Christians from praying. If you want to be used by God, commit yourself to prayer … A praying Christian will never go unused by God.